Thermometer in Suburban

Found it in front of the radiatior, thanks to all. Now, how do I get to it? Can't get in from the top or the bottom. I disconnected it from the plug and the display went to 0C. Reconnected it and it went back up to 128 so I know I've got the right thing. That part wasn't hard, but getting my fingers and tools through that grille to change it out just ain't going to happen!

Thanks,

Gary

Reply to
Gary

Doesn't the grill come off relatively easy? Perhaps just a couple bolts holding it at the top. You may have to remove a molded cover at the top first (Just some plastic plugs holding it).

Reply to
HRL

If you like it, you'll find a way to take the grill off. When mine comes off it usually spends a few weeks off... too many screws just a pain in de but (1990 GMC Jimmy).

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin