They are available at any reputable auto parts store!

I know these posts are a bit old, but:
One, they are the same as the green A/C O-Rings. The green is a teflon impregnation. Two- "Reputable" not AutoZone, like NAPA or a good well
sourced auto parts store will have them in Standard Ignition, Tomco, or BGorg Warner. Car Quest supplies them branded as private label, but sare Wells or Standard Ignition.
They? What are you talking about? Dan
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 01:11:58 -0500, "Refinish King"

Colorado Springs, CO My advice may be worth what you paid for it.
It's not even worth explaining again!
I did it too many times, I replied ton old posts that were on my servers and not on yours, "they" were fuel injector O-rings!
Sorry for the confusion!
Refinish King