throttle body spacer 350chev

Do these things actually work? I don't care about power, just looking for a few extra mpg.

Reply to
farmerboy

sidewinder

yes, tbi spacers do work....very well indeed

Reply to
Mad Dog

Spacers work; they give you more low end torque. But, the injector spacer will give you more power at all throttle settings and a slight boost in fuel mileage. I've installed both in several vehicles with the same results. Both are available from JEG's.

are two classes of pedestrians in these days of reckless motortraffic - the quick and the dead.~ Lord Dewar 1933 ~

Rich B