ticking blazer

got a weird problem.....i have a 98 blazer 6 cyl. 90,000 mi, directional flasher clicks whenever ignition is on, directional lights do not flash. directionals will flash normally.
hazards work prop. clicking stops when brake is depressed. changed flasher, removed all bulbs, removed daytime headlight relay..no change. any ideas???????
Multifunction switch in the steering column. Lots of dollars to replace. I decided to live the ticking until it drove me nuts. It stopped after week or so. Regards, JR
<w> wrote in message

check out s10forum.com
--

<w> wrote in message news:465b67cd$0$12465$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...