ticking/clicking noise

Weird one for you all!

I have a 97' S-10 Blazer 4X4. Yesterday I had to slam on my brakes to avoid a yuppie crossing (Honda.) After that happened I turned around and went back to educate this "gentleman." As I drove off I heard a rapid ticking/clicking (like a rely) behind the glove box area. At the same time of the ticking/clicking the DTR light dash symbol flicked. My regular headlights were in use at the time.

Fist I thought it was just the computer re-grouping, but it happened 2

3 more time on the way home. It didn't seem to effect anything else. There were no "Brake" or "ANTI" lights on either.

Today I drove 60 miles and heard nothing! My headlights were not on today though. Do think it was just the OBC resetting? Any others had this or any input?

Reply to
John Q Public

Why do you suggest that it was the fault of the Honda or the Honda driver your old S-10 broke when you put a little pressure on it. Then you practiced road rage, people like you make driving miserable. Yes, I drive a Honda and I work for Chevrolet. Thats why I drive a Honda. Grow up man. act like an adult. Fix your Chevy and go on with life.

Reply to
zonie

Oh, OK

I've learned my leason, LOL

TYPICAL!

Reply to
John Q Public

Hey guys,

Update, I went out last night of coarse with my headlight on this time. I still have this intermitting ticking and DTR symbol flicker. It only did it once that I caught.

Still confused???

PS: Those who couldn't understand, the problem was not the Honda, it was moron driving it directly in front of my truck. (Zonie that's called "Right of Way") The Honda is not what qualified him as a yuppie moron!

Thanks guys and gals.

JQP

Reply to
John Q Public

A '97 is old? Wow where've I been...

Reply to
SBlackfoot

It is when you work at the dealerships....(grin)

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Yea, I thought the 89' Blazers I sold last week were old! Each is own...

Reply to
John Q Public