~Time to buy tires..!! Any suggestions????~

Yeah, I know..this has been brought up a gazillion times before, but never by me.!!! It's time to put new rubber on my '03 HD2500 and I definately DO NOT want
to go back with the original Firestone crap that came on the truck Just got 26,000 miles out of these and that's barely.!!! I need some suggestions from those who know. I'd like to take 'em up a size or two also, so don't hold back on those comments...PLEASE.!!!
Old Hippy ~~~~~~~~~~~

I put Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S G051 tires on my '99 K1500 when the OEM Goodyear's needed replacement. Best damn truck tire I've ever owned. Good snow traction, great rain traction and doesn't squirm when loaded heavily. I will buy these again,
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=Geolandar+H%2FT-S+G051&vehicleSearch=true&partnumg5QR6GEOHTSOWL&fromCompare1=yes
My 2 cents
Brian
I put Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S G051 tires on my '99 K1500 when the OEM Goodyear's needed replacement. Best damn truck tire I've ever owned. Good snow traction, great rain traction and doesn't squirm when loaded heavily. I will buy these again, Highly recommend. The only con is having a Japanese name on an GMC.
Deane

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=Geolandar+H%2FT-S+G051&vehicleSearch=true&partnumg5QR6GEOHTSOWL&fromCompare1=yes

Doesn't bother me a bit. Your American car or truck has more parts supplied by Japanese and other countries than you are aware of. Believe me, I work for Ingersoll-Rand and we are an OEM automotive parts supplier, guess where we get all of the parts?
Besides I like the tires. Brian
You never clarified what style you are looking for: OEM replacment, all terrain? Mud Terrain?
Mudders, I run Dunlop Mud Rovers on my 88 GMC K1500 and find they are excellant value got mine at Samsclub.com had them shipped and mounted at local store.
For all terrain, I run the Mitchellin's if you want good ride and long last.
For straight street, a wide selection is there, again I'd look at the michellin's. If you are heavy hauling these in E are awesome, I have them on my 3500.

Take a close look at the Bridgestone REVO if you need All Terrain, Snow, Mud, etc.
: Yeah, I know..this has been brought up a gazillion times before, but never by : me.!!! It's time to put new rubber on my '03 HD2500 and I definately DO NOT want : to go back with the original Firestone crap that came on the truck Just got : 26,000 miles out of these and that's barely.!!! I need some suggestions from : those who know. I'd like to take 'em up a size or two also, so don't hold back : on those comments...PLEASE.!!! : : Old Hippy : ~~~~~~~~~~~
Michelins; long lasting, great ride. More expensive, but miles per $, the best deal.
I've always used Michelin but could not afford it this time around. I did some research and got some Kuhmo Venture AT tires for my truck. They are awesome and half the cost, or less then the Michelin.
Beware, that the Kuhmo's are always narrower then the standard tire so buy wider if that's your need.
LS

KUMHO.....
Just say it outloud..... We run a lot of them on our semi's....