timing a 4.3 vortec v-6 code w???

I think you're missing the hypocrisy here that is Snomans trademark. He is so critical about NOx in other post and is sooo worried about global warming but when the subject is engine timing he no longer gives a sh*t.

Oh and I'm still wondering why "133 lb ft" wasn't correct for the "Caliper Bracket to Knuckle Mounting Bolts" on a 2000 Blazer.

Snojob Quote: "When I am clearly in error I will admit it while others do not so they are never wrong in their mind anyway." -Snoman (Oct 17 2006)

I guess the YellowSnoman is to busy firing off wrong answers to admit they were wroing...

----------------------------------- Snojob Follies: SBJ: Dumb brake question

Heatwave

Driving a vehicle = pollution

Stop making babies.

Reply to
nonsense

(definitely missing the hypocrisy...)

If only you could have relayed that to your parents in time.

Reply to
Neil Nelson

Old Crow, help!!!! i have no idea if im typing this in the correct place or if im answering were someone else is having a conversation with you. please let me know if you even get this. please answer me @ snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net. sorry if i have stepped on anyones mail or notes PETE

Reply to
terrybuilt69

You've got mail.

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolson!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

You obviously don't give a shit about:

What your children, and grandchildren:

Eat Drink Breath.

Piss off shade tree grease m>

Reply to
Refinish King

Anyone that breaks an anti-tampering law,

with a potential 50K fine is an idiot!

Nuff Said!

Reply to
Refinish King