Tire lettering in or out?

Page 2 of 2
Letters out!!!!!!!!!!!! or maybe OUT on the drivers side and IN on the passenger side LOL

Do you scrape the curbs alot? If not white letters out. ;)
Cheers

On 19 Nov 2003 13:29:49 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@socal.rr.com (derek) wrote:

depends on what you like... if you turn em in, you're the only one that will know...
the one's on my dakota are out but i'm not as good as getting around to cleaning/re-whiting them as i used to, so they'd prob look better in....
With the letters out the truck (IMO) will look sharper and more sporty but you will have to keep 'em clean! With 'em in, the tires look bigger on SOME trucks and sometimes it gives a cleaner appearance. It all boils down to what YOU want and what YOU like. Unless your a follower, then just do what your told...lol

snipped-for-privacy@socal.rr.com (derek) wrote in message

Thanks for the advice everyone. I am going to turn them out and if they look stupid, pay the $40 to turn them around. Thanks again.
Derek
Don't know if it is because of this but I saw some tires with the white walls in, and they had very DEEP very WEIRD pocketing, DOWN TO THE STEEL BELTS Front wheel drive, dodge mini van Put new ones on, letters out.... no problems thus far.
~KJ~