Tire Spray

Has anyone had issues with tire spray not coming off the paint?
I have a new Yukon Denali and there are these yellow spots that appear to have come from the tires. I have never had a problem removing it on any
other vehicle. However, the tire spray that I can't remove is on the plastic pieces of the vehicle such as the molding? I'm not sure what it's called exactly.
I brought it to a friend who owns a body shop. We tried Prep Sol and even tried to wet-sand and still nothing.
I should have mentioned that the spray is petroleum based. I believe it was Meguiars that I used and it was a gel, not a spray.