Tires

Can anyone suggest a good online store to buy discount tires? I need P225 75R 15's.
Thanks.

Look at www.tirerack.com you can't beat their prices.
Brian

Thanks, appreciate the recommendation. I think someone recommended them to me some time ago.

And FYI, your local tire store will often match Tirerack's price + shipping. Just bring them the tirerack price and shipping quote. A lot less hassle.
Dan
--
It seemed to me that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to
need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of

Yes, I agree, Discount Tire or Tire Rack, but I beleive that are one in the same.