Tires

Does anybody know what the largest tire size I can put on my 2003 2500hd ext cab 4x4 I heard I might be able to get 33's on it? Any help appreciated.

i know you can put 285/75/16s on no problem. 33' should fit too but you might have to crank up your torsion bars a little...and no crazy offset rims.
Thanks I appreciate it.