Tires for 2008 colorado

Just bought a 4x4 Colorado with the standard 15"x6.5" wheels and 235/75R15 tires. The offroad package has 265/75R15 tires on 15"x7" wheels which look
much better on the truck. Can I put 265/75R15 tires on a 15"x6.5" wheel? If not, what's the biggest tire I could get on the 6.5" wide wheels? Thanks in advance. Henk
Check here: http://www.belletire.com /