Tires on '99 S10 pu

--WebTV-Mail-1206-1413 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
I have a 1999 S10 pu and I would like to increase the stock tire dia. by
1 1/2 - 2 inches. The question is, will this cause any problems with the ABS brake puter. Dave snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
--WebTV-Mail-1206-1413 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-1206-1413--
I don't know much about it, but I don't think it will. I think the only thing affected is your speedo...
-- ---------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Murray Certified Locksmith My Enthusiast's Website: http://www.crooked-ridez.com
<P> <HR>
<P></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=