Tornado Fuel Saver

Anyone ever use one of these things and if so, do they work? Any comments good are bad would be appreciated before I buy one.
http://www.autobarn.net/torfuelsav1.html

Junk......Stay away.....................

More snake oil gimmicks, everyone wants in on the act.
JustMe wrote:

    Just the typical gulliblity scam. Same catagory as magenets for your fuel lines. Charles
my neighbor put one in his truck and the milage got worse if anything. dont waste your money

Thank god for you guys, I was actually wanting to buy one but never really knew anyone that had them

yeah me too....my father in law said he wanted one; so i was going to buy him one for christmas. i think i am just going to go with a remote starter.....it'll be better anyway

Yea...Ya don't wanna upset the in-laws...

test of a bunch of the "fuel saving" devices. The cover says it all, "Bogus MPG Gadgets" The inside article is titled "Looking for Miracle" On page 104. They tested the Tornado, Intake Twister, Fuel Optimiser, Electronic Engine Fuel Saver, Fuel Atomizer2000, and Aqua Tune. Bottom line on all of them was that they didn't save any fuel and in three cases they caused a drop in mileage and two instances they caused engine damage.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/auto_technology/1802932.html For the article
Steve W.
-
You mean I'M the ONLY one here to have gotten a 75% increase on my gas mileage since installing the Tornado?
You don't suppose it has something to do with the fact that my truck only runs 1/4 of the time now, do you?
:-)

with the fact that you must have switched from driving a dump truck to a mini cooper at the same time, and installing the Tornado was just a coincidence.
75% increase? That would give my 2500 HD 6.0 about 20+city and 25+hwy. LOL! Not a chance in hell. If they really worked that well,the price would be out of this world.
Bill wrote:

I guess I should have made the "smiley" bigger. :) :) :)
No, I doubt the Tornado or any other "gadgets" out there will do much good for modern fine-tuned engines.
JLarsson
Please tell me OP is not this stupid to believe this thing actually works?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It is just "snake oil" for those that want to believe there is a magic fix.
--

www.thesnoman.com

Regards
Gordie