Torsion bar lift

Has anyone had a torsion bar lift done on their truck? I heard that this will wear out the ball joints faster but I couldn't get a very clear answer. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks Jeff
I've done it on three trucks. One out of necessity because I put in a bigger (heavier) motor and the other two just because I wanted to. I raised my wife's '94 K1500 Suburban about 3/4" and raised my '95 K2500HD about 3/4"-1". I had all three trucks aligned immediately after I did this because they were out of wack.
I would never recommend more than 1/2"-3/4" because they're just not designed to be a lifting mechanism. Honestly, I don't really recommend doing it at all. The adjustment that's there is for just that - adjustment.
I didn't want as much lift as the kits offer, so this is why I opted for doing it this way.
Snowman

answer.
--ball joints--
not if you get alignment done