torsion bar lift 88 S-10 4x4

My truck, before I bought it, was apparently raised by tweaking the torsion bars. This accomodates a 235/75-15 tire instead of the stock 205. The problem is, the rear is not quite as high as the front. Its
only an inch or two I'd say, but its noticeable enough to bother me about the way it looks. I am going to stop by a frame and axel shop today to see what can be done to level this out. Have any good suggestions? I don't really want to lower it but I thought maybe they'd suggest that backing off the torsion bars a little would level it out. There isn't much clearance when full turning and I'm thinking about getting a small plow for this winter. I think I might easily make some of the money back I've put into this old rig, but I'll need that height if I do.

Mine's a 99 Z71 and I think it was raised too. Anyway, I ain't much help to ya - you have to have the "ride height" measured to adjust the torsion bars. Unfortunately, I don't know where to measure from or what the measurement is supposed to be. BTW, mine came with 265's and when I got it had 305's. If you get a plow hung on the front, that'll probably bring it down to a normal height.
ok guys the only thing you can do is lift the rear in most cases you can reach the height by adding a leaf spring measure on an even level surface from the ground to the middle of the fender arc basicly right down the center of your tire make sure all your tires have the same pressure and the ground has got to be level or youll get a wrong measurement on the other hand id put the plow on first just to see if even its going to be a problem as stated the weight of the plow should bring it down

I should have kept plow out of the equation. I dont' have it yet, and am not sure whether I'm going to get it. Found out today its total 3K plus, with everything, including installed and controller. I may be too late for this winter at this point. Also, today, I was told to put an extra leaf spring in it to bring the back up level. I can get that for $90, and they say installed for another $90. I'm thinking thats cheap, almost too cheap. This was at the "Total Truck," store, parts a labor. At the frame and axel shop they wanted $1,300, slightly over that, to do the idler arm, replace all ball joints, and the cv joints and boots, and install the necessary leaf springs in the rear. This is total parts and labor. I didn't think that was too bad. I don't think I left anything out. This is the first place that even offered to replace the cv boots if the joints were'nt bad! About bowled me over. Wheel bearings are non greasable so I'm not getting those.
I know that the weight of the plow will bring it down, I'm trying to get it level as it sits for starters. The back is 1 - 2" low.
Hatt