Torsion Bars

2001 4x4 2500 V8 6000
After further inspection, I discovered that the reason my truck was riding so rough was because the previous owner had turned the torsion bars ALL THE
WAY up. I know how to lower them but would like to return them to the factory location. An inspection of the bolts did not reveal any previous marks. Any ideas on how to tell where the original location should be?
Call a GOOD body and frame shop and ask them for the factory specs on the frame height, OR hit a few parking lots and use a measuring tape. Measure a few and use the average.
--
Steve Williams