Torsion Bars 91 K1500

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has replaced their torsion bars on a truck similar to a 1992 K1500?

I see Rancho makes some "HD" torsion bars (RS64), but I've been unable so far to find out much information on them.

I wonder if the bars are a direct swap, and do they come with new "KEYS"? I don't know if key is the right word but its the bracket that resembles a key in shape on the rear of the torsion bar that the bolts adjust against to determine your front end height.

Anyone done this?

Thanks, Elbert

Reply to
Elbert