Torx Size for Caliper?

I tried to change the brake pads on my 99 Sierra the other day. After I got the caliper loose I realized that there are Torx Bolts that hold the caliper together. This design requires that you separate the caliper in order to remove the pads. Does anyone know what size those Torx Bolts are? The largest one in my set is still too small.

Thanks,

-a12vman

Reply to
a12vman