Tow/haul switch

My tow/haul switch stays on and i can't get it to turn off. It is killing my gas mileage. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

I have figured it out myself. If you take the rubber boot loose that your gear shift goes into on the steering column you will see an orange wire cut into. this wire has 2 small wires inside of it. These wires need to be put back together. Looks like a design flaw allowing the wire to get cut from use of the gear shift. Another perfect Silverado flaw. Mine been just like a rock. Dead and laying on the road.