Towing a K5...best way?

Damn that puppy is big. Think it still will fit in the back of a U-haul.

Reply to
Bill

It would fit inside a 8 foot wide box truck but the problem is how to you get out of it when you drive it in (I guess through rear window) and then you would have to crawl over it or under it to secure it in place.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

When I moved the car, I put old tires against the front. Parked car against them. Did not tie it down. Just drove like I was running out of gas. After all, it is not a race. If you have to, lift the back and partially put old tires under rear wheels.

Reply to
Bill

You could do that but if you had to make a unplanned emergency manuver and the load shifted you could be a in a world on hurt.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

...That sounds familiar...

Reply to
Shades

This could work if pinion bearings are not seizing, If they are remove rear gear from carrier and reinstall carrier without it and us front drive axle.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan