Towing Mirrors

I am looking at buying a pair of towing mirrors for my 2003 GMC 2500HD

4whl dr ext cab lb and I cannot get a straight answer form GM, the dealers, the OEM people, I even called the body shop manager where I bought the truck. My question is are the mirrors the same from 2003 to 2006? Thanks to anybody that can help me. The reason I ask is GMPartsDirecrt.com has just what I want at the right price, but their listing is for a 2006 only Thanks Bob
Reply to
Bob

" their listing is for a 2006 only"

Perhaps that is a clue.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Recer

Some newer years got more options like the puddle lights and signals in the mirrors. Be careful gmpartsdirect marks the shipping way up, expend to spend a good amount on shipping.

Reply to
Eugene Nine