Towing Mirrors

I am looking at buying a pair of towing mirrors for my 2003 GMC 2500HD 4whl dr ext cab lb and I cannot get a straight answer form GM, the dealers, the OEM people, I even called the body shop manager where I
bought the truck. My question is are the mirrors the same from 2003 to 2006? Thanks to anybody that can help me. The reason I ask is GMPartsDirecrt.com has just what I want at the right price, but their listing is for a 2006 only Thanks Bob

" their listing is for a 2006 only"
Perhaps that is a clue.
Ron
Ron Recer wrote:

Some newer years got more options like the puddle lights and signals in the mirrors. Be careful gmpartsdirect marks the shipping way up, expend to spend a good amount on shipping.