Toyota Tundra

Looking for a Toyota? Contact Jay. cars, trucks, SUVs and the Sienna Van. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Toyota Tacoma Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sun, Oct 12, 2003, 9:46am (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@redrockcorp.com (Jay)
Its me again idiot jay Looking for a Toyota? Even if your not . Im looking for a friend. We can have a great time being buds Contact Jay. cars, trucks, SUVs and the Sienna Van. Just in today ......A new cream for that unwanted testicle itch. Free shipping while supplies last. Act now and you receive stop that burn. For that darn hard to get rid of burning sensation while you urinate.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Sir, this is a NG for trucks, not Toyotas.
Regards, Snowman

Amen Snow!
"Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

Saw one of them things on the road missing letters and it read TOYO TACO had to laugh.