Toyota Tundra

Looking for a Toyota? Contact Jay. cars, trucks, SUVs and the Sienna Van. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Jay

Toyota Tacoma Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sun, Oct 12, 2003, 9:46am (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@redrockcorp.com (Jay)

Its me again idiot jay Looking for a Toyota? Even if your not . Im looking for a friend. We can have a great time being buds Contact Jay. cars, trucks, SUVs and the Sienna Van. Just in today ......A new cream for that unwanted testicle itch. Free shipping while supplies last. Act now and you receive stop that burn. For that darn hard to get rid of burning sensation while you urinate.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Steve Cook

Sir, this is a NG for trucks, not Toyotas.

Regards, Snowman

Reply to
Snowman

Amen Snow!