Trade Chevy 4x4 for Sport ATV in S GA

Looking for a Sport ATV in the South GA area to trade fro my 85 Chevy K-10 4x4. Pretty decent truck. Reply removing the _nospam_
I had a deal that fell through on an 01 Warrior. Found a damage that I
didn't want to mess with.
Open to 2 or 4 stroke, but prefer 4 stroke. No Blasters. Must be a manual clutch.
Thanks, Marcus
Anyone?