Trailblazer durability query

Been thinking about a newer vehicle for the wife. She has a '94 SBlazer now. We have looked at newer SBlazers but she doesn't like them much. So we looked at a 2002 LS Trailblazer just because it was there. I will say
it does ride better in the rough than her 94. It has 28K on it and has the tow package (never used from the look of the receiver) Other than the routine stuff what should I look for as trouble spots. I figure on putting it on the lift and checking the fluids/ brakes/ linkages/ shafts. Trans seems OK and the T-Case is quiet front end seems tight no strange wear or play.
I figure as a condition of sale I'd have them change out ALL oil/lube with synthetics, change the filters, change the Dex-cool, plugs, wires. What am I missing?
--
Steve W

You might want to see if you can determine if it has sat because of problems or if the odometer has been replaced. Really low miles for a 3 year old vehicle. Probably don't need to change things that are good, example, most likely the Dexcool, plugs and wires don't need changing. Might be able to get the price down if you don't want the dealer to put a lot of time and money into it. Does the carpet look like 28,000 miles or a lot more? (floor mats void this indicator)
Steve W. wrote:

This engine uses a DIS (Distributor-less Ignition System), no need to change plug wires. Pretty sure the coils sit right above the plugs...

Steve I've have an 03 Envoy. It's been relatively trouble-free. Some of the early production models had a problem with the low pressure AC switch failing multiple times. If your AC is working then it's OK. The links connecting to the sway bars, on some, wear prematurely and rattle. There's a lot of electrons flying around to control everything on a databus. There's been a number of software updates to address idle quality, fan operation/noise, hvac however the dealer won't automatically preform these unless you are having a specific problem. If possible I'd find out if any software updates have been done. If you could get an extended warranty probably be a good idea. None of this is to scare you. I've been very pleased with our Envoy. The plugs should be fine at 28K. The recommended differential & transfer case lube is only available thru the dealer.