Trailblazer durability query

Been thinking about a newer vehicle for the wife. She has a '94 SBlazer now. We have looked at newer SBlazers but she doesn't like them much. So we looked at a 2002 LS Trailblazer just because it was there. I will say it does ride better in the rough than her 94. It has 28K on it and has the tow package (never used from the look of the receiver) Other than the routine stuff what should I look for as trouble spots. I figure on putting it on the lift and checking the fluids/ brakes/ linkages/ shafts. Trans seems OK and the T-Case is quiet front end seems tight no strange wear or play.

I figure as a condition of sale I'd have them change out ALL oil/lube with synthetics, change the filters, change the Dex-cool, plugs, wires. What am I missing?

Reply to
Steve W.

Robert Ball

This engine uses a DIS (Distributor-less Ignition System), no need to change plug wires. Pretty sure the coils sit right above the plugs...

Reply to
Mike Levy

Reply to
DonW