Trailblazer Remote

I had to replace a door lock/unlock remote control. I followed the remote control program and I now have a #1 and a #2 remote acting as a # 1. The
seats, mirrors, radio and heat adjust differently by the # 1 and # 2 signals. There is a #1 and # 2 on the back of the remotes. The dash also signals which remote was used to open the locks. Any Idea in how to make the # 2 act as a # 2 again? Thank you