Trailblazer turn signals

Rented a 03 TB 4X4, appears to be LS trim, turn signals work intermittently. They light up and may or may not flash (both sides seem the same). Hazard flasher lights the lamps but will not flash. I'll fix it if it's simple, it's a long way to take it back to the agency. Any ideas?

Reply to
Robert Ball

Just take it back - you didn't pay to fix their problem, unless the rent-a-car place is 3 hours away and only open from 10:00 am till 12:00 pm on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.....

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers

Reply to
Robert Ball

I'd give the agency a call. They may authorize you to take it to a dealer for repair. Dave

Reply to
Dave Brower

You could just 'manually' flash the signals till it's time to take it back - and then let them know there's a problem that you had to 'suffer' through and demand some money back.. :-)

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers

There is a recall on this at the dealer...We replace both light circuit boards in the back...Your lucky most of them just stop working all togeather... Steve C

Reply to
Steve Cook

Reply to
Robert Ball