Trailblazer turn signals

Rented a 03 TB 4X4, appears to be LS trim, turn signals work intermittently. They light up and may or may not flash (both sides seem the same). Hazard flasher lights the lamps but will not flash. I'll
fix it if it's simple, it's a long way to take it back to the agency. Any ideas?

Just take it back - you didn't pay to fix their problem, unless the rent-a-car place is 3 hours away and only open from 10:00 am till 12:00 pm on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.....
Jeremy
That's the problem, they are an hour away. I would prefer to take care of it than spend time unload, drive in and back out, then load up again. Do you have a better suggestion?
Jeremy Chavers wrote:

seem
pm
There is a recall on this at the dealer...We replace both light circuit boards in the back...Your lucky most of them just stop working all togeather... Steve C
Re: Trailblazer turn signals Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sun, Jan 11, 2004, 5:54pm (CST+6) From: snipped-for-privacy@l-c-s-1.n-e-t (JeremyChavers)
Rented a 03 TB 4X4, appears to be LS trim, turn signals work intermittently. They light up and may or may not flash (both sides seem the same). Hazard flasher lights the lamps but will not flash. I'll fix it if it's simple, it's a long way to take it back to the agency. Any ideas? Just take it back - you didn't pay to fix their problem, unless the rent-a-car place is 3 hours away and only open from 10:00 am till 12:00 pm on the 3rd Tuesday of the month..... Jeremy
Thanks, that is what I did, flash them manually when I noticed it. Had a good time otherwise and plan to buy an Envoy XL. Wife wrecked one of our cars while I was gone, probably totaled it so my timetable may be sooner than I planned..
Jeremy Chavers wrote:

I'd give the agency a call. They may authorize you to take it to a dealer for repair. Dave
They did but I didn't have time to give up the vehicle. They said to pay for it, would reimburse me and gave an authorization code so I can't complain too much. They accepted responsibility for it.