trans cooler install 92K1500

Page 2 of 2

Found a factory 91 C K shop manual. No mention of any aux cooler. Did have some info on the in-radiator engine oil cooler:) The thing I originally read was a packet of amendments. Had stuff about installing a trailer hitch, trailer brakes, how to run the wires for two way radios and so on. The chapter I tried to quote was in the towing stuff. When I get some time I'll see if I can find it again.
Al