transmission

1993 Chevy s10 4X4, I'm having trouble with transmission shifting when auto warms up it won't shift but when cold shifts out ok. If I change transmission filter will this help and how difficult is this? Where located?
Reply to
mortgageman

The trans is probably in need of a complete rebuild. You might be able to get by for a while with a trans flush/filter change from a repair shop...it also might totally kill it if it is on its way out. I would suggest rebuilding it if its within your budget. You can replace the filter, but it probability wont do a thing.

Reply to
Shades