Transmission

My 2005 Avalanche is sitting at the dealership right now because of transmission problems. This is the second time this has happened and its not even two years old yet. Both times I have been driving down the road and the transmission sounds like its grinding together, then it pops out of gear... into neutral. Last time it did this was about a year ago (it was and still is under warranty) the dealer fixed the problem... the invoice said a spring and clutch replacement. And I think its the same problem this time. Is this a faulty transmission making this a reoccuring problem... Any response would be appreciated.

Reply to
Mooster70