transmission

I have trade my Chevy Camaro and my Jeep Cherokee for a 97'Chevy Blazer a week ago. The car had 89k. On my way home my engine light came on and it seem that my gears shifted harder. I took it back and they clean the
EGR valve. I asked them to change my transmission because the fluid was dirty and now my transmission fluid is leaking. Any suggestions? The car was over 8,000 and as is, but I have reported problems w/in 48 hours. Any suggestions on this problem?

You most likely need a new transmission. Go to the nearest Autozone or NAPA and have them scan your computer for codes. Ten bucks says P1870 rears it's ugly head.
Doc

Suggestion: Read the "Sold as/is warranty info" in your contract
--
Mad Dog