Transmission leaks

I just had a used transmission put into my 96 Blazer, however where there were NO leaks before, now there seems to be a fairly substantial amount of transmission fluid leaking near the passenger side front wheel. Any idea why
this is happening? Also after the transmission was replaced, my back up lights no longer work. Is this due to the mechanic failing to hook something up? Than you for your help.

My first thought on the leak if it is near the RF wheel (well away from tranny) is a leak in one of the tranny cooler lines. On the backup light they may have just over looked a connection when they put it back together. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com