Transmission Question

I've got a '91 Sierra extended cab with automatic transmission 4 x4 with the heavy duty frame option, can anyone tell me what transmission I have, the TH700R4 or the 4L60E.
Thanks Pindar

the
700R4. The 60e didn't hit the truck scene till 94'.
Doc

make that '93... my little bro's got one in his '93 C1500
-Bret

with
Late off the line in 93' maybe or is that when they started full-force? I coulda swore it was 94'.
Doc
. . what Doc said ........700R4
and The Doc was correct.....the 4L60E started with the 1993 models.
MarshMonster ================ snipped-for-privacy@infionline.net (Pindar/King) asked........
I've got a '91 Sierra extended cab with automatic transmission 4 x4 with the heavy duty frame option, can anyone tell me what transmission I have, the TH700R4 or the 4L60E.
Thanks Pindar ====================

I wuz wrong bud, Bret was right, I said 94'.
Doc