Transmission trouble?

I lost all gears except for 4th. Is this the linkage or the whole tranny. manual transmission not automatic . 1995 checy s-10 pick up 2 wheel drive. please help

50 years ago we would suspect the Cluster gear. Don't have a clue if such a thing is even used today.
: I lost all gears except for 4th. Is this the linkage or the whole tranny. : manual transmission not automatic . 1995 checy s-10 pick up 2 wheel : drive. please help :
Mellowed wrote:

Cluster gear would take out 1st, 2nd and 3rd & reverse, Same goes for the Main Drive gear ..
Yup 50 years ago I was 14 yrs old and Rebuilding all those manual transmissions For My Fathers Auto parts/ Salvage yard ! chevy was the easiest, then Ford , then Buick/pontiac.. AMC was harder