truck

My 97 Z71 always takes a few mins to start and in the winter time warm up. I don't know about the pressure regulator.

Big Al and Jonathan are right try these and see if they work. I did these and it still takes a few mins to start and warm up in the winter.
you'll get more replies if you use a more descriptive subject. Since this is a Chevy TRUCK group, it's automatically assumed the subject is a truck.
Maybe "1997 Z71 starts hard in winter"?
"Kevin Smith" wrote:

First thing is you need to do is a complete fuel pressure check.