Truck electrical question

Page 2 of 2

I got my 1990 GMC Jimmy instpected at a local VIP Auto. I think it's a new-england only chain. I had an old friend from school there, basically only chose there because I wanted to show him by new rig. Needless to say my truck failed because they could "bend" my shocks. IE if you put laterally pressure on them, the inner tube would touch the outer tube. I showed them that a BRAND NEW shock did the same thing, and they refused to do anything about it. I sent a letter to the NH DMV, my credit card company, their corporate head quarters, to the manager of the vip, to the person who inspected my car, to my lawyer, etc. It basically discussed how they f*cking lied to me, refused to do ANYTHING about it, and that I was ticked. I got four new shocks installed for free, a $15.00 refund and a $50.00 gift cert. I haven't hit someone since I was about 8, so.........
GMC Gremlin

. . ======= ======= Sep 14, 2004, 3:01am (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@becomes.me (GMCGremlin) wrote:
Directed at Sheiden_kai:
This is the bull shit I mean when a manufacturer wont back up their shit. WTF does a RADIO have to do with the transmission? (I know it's not your call, but you piped up in defense of the monster)
<snip> ======= =======
oohhh.....oohhh... teacher,teacher....
i know the answer........
its.... RMF
though honestly, there is another answer that would affect the system too.
now....change yer name back, cuz you've gotten quite testy since take'n on the new nic, and i like you better as a monkey than as a gremlin.
huh?
the other answer?
but....you didn't specify on the test question that you were after multiple scenario hypothesis', and i try to leave my primary posting time open for dribble and prefer to negate the importance of expanding on my answers when a simple RMF would suffice to satisfy the test question asked.
~:~ marsh ~gets an A on his midterm exam, effectively aggevating the examiner in the process~
I've always been a spiteful prick thank you very much!
GMC Gremlin
(GMC Gremlin) wrote:
[...]

I spent 10-15 mins with a good size wire brush, and even a dremel tool with a grinding wheel and a wire wheel. I STILL didn't get all the corrosion off that terminal. That wire is VERY short, had to work on it down near the belt and alt. I neglected to wear a dust mask, not sure if there's even one here at the house, that was a mistake.