truck leans to left

95 S-10 4x4
I noticed this from the back when its still on flat ground. I never noticed it from the front until yesterday, but it leans the same on the
whole side. The guy I bought it from said he wanted the thing to "look" like a 4x4 and had new leaf springs put on the back. It was then too high in the back, so he had the torsion bars raised to meet it. I guess its odd to not have noticed this before, and I'm going out to measure the distance from the ground to the highest point in the wheel well right now to see what that says. I wonder if the torsion bars are out of whack and causing this lean? and whether it can be adjusted of course to make it right.

Driver side front is 32-15/16 rear 32-3/4 Pass front 33-11/16 rear 33-3/8
Looks like it may be tricky to get to look right.
Was he a "fat guy" not to be mean (I fit this) but, many trucks lean to the left after a while due to weight on that side from the driver. i.e. spring wear. Take it to a good front end or suspension shop, could be an easy fiz or a major sob.

No, he wasn't. But there was one owner before him, whom I don't know about. Funny thing is, I looked for and did not notice this when I bought it, because it was high mileage. I'm only 180 myself, and I've only had it 7 mos. anyway.