truck pictures

pictures of users trucks
you want yours included send some pictures and I'll update as receive.
No I ain't a troll as I have posted this before and a have received
images in the past.
http://users.eastlink.ca/~mikemcneil /
upload pictures to the following e-mail
Mike McNeil snipped-for-privacy@eastlink.ca
Nope, he ain't a troll... Mike, what happened to the earlier link(s)?
Franko
only ever had the one list
if it doesn't work simply add index.htm at the end. there's only one html page and the rest if pictures that ya's give me.

MIke, How did you get the rear end from a ZO6 that has independent susp. into a truck with leaf springs ?
I guess I forgot to say the gears from one. The previous owner did it before I purchased the truck