truck still acting up

my 87 gmc 4x4 w/ 305 still stalls and dies when selected in reverse or ata idle, put new egr valve on, it was bad, new egr selonoid too. my check engine light doesnt come on, never has. so i hooked up a code tool, it
nver flashed any codes or nothing. any suggestions
Maybe it's time for wires and plugs?
I don't remember your original post, but if you did the above, a compression test is in order.
Refinish King

its got new wires, plugs, compression ok, motor has only 25,000 miles on it, checked ect sensor, map sensor, ok. going to check fuel pressure tommorrow, ill even check to see if theres anything in the fuel,like water or to much alcohol. its got e new fuel filter.
. .
============ truck still acting up Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Tue, Aug 10, 2004, 11:15pm (CDT+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (bud8fan) wrote in message:
================== Bud, we will need a little more info before making a solid diagnostic decision.
~:~ MarshMonster ~sets the glass of shroom juice down...wipes his eyeballs...~ ==============