Truck Value

Can anyone tell me where to get an accurate value of my truck? I want to sell it, not give it away, and I am not getting ANY offers. Usually I think this means my price is wayy out of line. The KBB says it's
only $6300 or so, from a Dealer around $8200, but I pain TEN, and still don't see any good 93's around, especially in clean excellent mechanical condition. So, befoe I lower the price, how the heck do I figure out a fair price? I think, and always have , that Kelly is way low. I mean, GMC 4x4's are tough trucks with a reputation fo going 300,000 miles, at least. I think KBB is fulla' prunes, meself.So where do I go to get a real honest appraisal of the value of this truck? Thanks

www.nadaguides.com
Same book the dealer uses.
RJ in WV
The way the economy is it's a buyers market and not a sellers market. It's to easy to get a new vehicle with little finance charge. Used vehicles don't sell very well right now.
Brian

KBB is actually HIGH per way of fair market value. NADA tends to be a bit low, so find a happy medium between KBB and NADA and start there.
Doc
Tell us some details about your truck.
Gail S. Holloway wrote:

I usually take an average of KBB's two prices. The dealer price is always way high, and the personal price is always way low, the average of the two is usually about right. So, in this case $7250, so mark it up a couple of hundred from there so you have some bargaining room, and you have a decent listing price.