trucks so far

truck picturese that were given to me so far
http://users.eastlink.ca/~mikemcneil/friendtrucks.htm

he seems legit
I ain't out looking to profit on anything. Just wanted to make a little something so everyone can see each other's trucks.
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:10:23 -0500, "Jason Sobol"

updates to the page
http://users.eastlink.ca/~mikemcneil/friendtrucks.htm
On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 02:20:19 GMT, Michael McNeil

I have a suggestion for the page. Could you set it up to have thumbnails only on the main page that link to single full size images? It takes too long to load for us that have dial-up connection. I'll send a picture of mine when it quits raining long enough to wash it.

I can't see that being a problem. Will work on the thumbs this week. I shortened it somewhat taking one picture from each instead of multiples
On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:10:30 -0600, "Williams"