Trucks TV Show. Bad News

I assume that allot of us are fans of the Spike tv show Trucks! that airs on Saturday afternoons. One of the main reasons I watch the show is because of the great host, Stacy David. The bad
news is that he is leaving the show, but I haven't heard of the reason yet. The good news is that S.D. is working on a new show to be announced soon. S.D. is being replaced on Trucks by a roid using wrestler type guy, and a John Smith type painter.
See 'ya Trucks!
HDS

Agreed 100%. ;(
Bye Trucks! (but I'll watch the first episode with the new hosts)
Steve
I'll probably still record it like I do all of the Sat shows on spike related to cars and trucks, but like the fledgling show Muscle Car, it will probably be crap and get fast forwarded through.
Something that has me REALLY worried, what will become of Sgt. Rock???
Horse Power is still worth watching, but is getting boring. Extreme 4x4 still is as awesome as ever... I'm not looking forward to when Spike trashes it.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not that!