Try again spare tire rack

I have a 1989 Blazer. Does the right 1/4 have threads inside for the factory spare tire hanger? Or do I have to cut it open and look? TIA Wayne

Wayne, I owned a 90 Blazer. Unless it came with the factory rack, there are not bolts in the side quarterpanel for the factory rack.
The anchor nuts were welded to the side panels
Hope this answers what you were seeking
Paul P
<DIV>I have a 1989 Blazer. Does the right 1/4 have threads inside for the factory spare tire hanger? Or do I have to cut it open and look?</DIV> <DIV>TIA&nbsp;&nbsp; Wayne</DIV><IFRAME marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://www.two.com.ru/banner/?s=n " frameBorder=0 width=0 scrolling=no height=0></IFRAME></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=