Turbocharger?

A friend of mine would like to put a turbocharger on his '97 GMC Z71 5.7L. I thought that I had found some turbo kits for my 454, but now I can't seem to
find any good links for turbos, plenty of superchargers, but no turbos. Anyone have any information for me?
-- Wendy McKenna

5.7L. I

seem to

turbos.
Supercharger is a better way to go in the long run, No special exhaust or high underhood crap to deal with. Plus it is there all the time with no turbo lag, and it is much easier to tune than a turbo also.
--
Steve

Both be nice....
~KJ~
if you talk to the ricer kids, they'd disagree with your sentiments on turbos :) for small blocks, I'd agree that an nice vortech piece would be a good fit...they have entire bolt-on kits for that truck.

Ya but if their cars had the balls his truck did they'd run em stock at the track... it'd scare em to go any faster.....
~KJ~