turn and brake light

I have a problem with the tail light and also the turn light since they both use the same bulb. I have a new bulb new plate that they go in I have checked the wire's in the pig tail.

When I pull on the wire's it will come on can I replace the wire's to the light ? Where can I get one with out going to the dealer or the junk yard ? Thank You, Ken

Reply to
Z71