Turn signals don't work

Need some help my turn signals don't work but they light when I turn the lights on and blink when I use the hazards...fuse looks fine. Any help is greatly appreciated

--WebTV-Mail-24190-4554 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
Change the flasher in the fuse box.
--WebTV-Mail-24190-4554 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-24190-4554--
can't find a flasher in the fuse box
Change the flasher in the fuse box.
1/4 Mile Junkies
--WebTV-Mail-10880-10277 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
What kind and year do you have?
--WebTV-Mail-10880-10277 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-10880-10277--
1996 Chevy Blazer
What kind and year do you have?
1/4 Mile Junkies
--WebTV-Mail-31669-1168 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
I guess I can`t recall exactly where it is. Best thing to do is,stop by your local auto parts store,and they can look it up. There also should be another fuse box under the hood. Do you have the owners manual? It should give you a diagram in there. Let me know what you find out.
--WebTV-Mail-31669-1168 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-31669-1168--
thanks for the reply....did stop by the local auto parts store and they had no idea either. went to a cookie cutter parts store and browsed through the Chilton manual, the flasher for both the turn signals and hazars are behind the knee board to the left of the cigarette lighter...$4.00 bucks for the star driver to take the knee panel off and $1.99 for the flasher