Turn signals don't work

Need some help my turn signals don't work but they light when I turn the lights on and blink when I use the hazards...fuse looks fine. Any help is greatly appreciated

Reply to
Chris Masucci

Change the flasher in the fuse box.

Reply to
Bill
1/4 Mile Junkies
Reply to
Chris Masucci

What kind and year do you have?

Reply to
Bill
1/4 Mile Junkies
Reply to
Chris Masucci

I guess I can`t recall exactly where it is. Best thing to do is,stop by your local auto parts store,and they can look it up. There also should be another fuse box under the hood. Do you have the owners manual? It should give you a diagram in there. Let me know what you find out.

Reply to
Bill
1/4 Mile Junkies
Reply to