Turn Signals in Mirrors

I wanted this feature because I thought it would be a great safety addition, WRONG.
Night time driving, add some rain to the picture and the drivers side mirror
blinds you and makes it where you can not see anything in the mirror.
What does the wiring schematic look like for this side. Mirror function, turn signal function, are they LED's??? Tx, Mike

What type of vehicle are you talking about? Make, Model, Year?
Sorry for this oversight. 2007 Chevy Silverado
wrote:

addition,
sidemirror
turnsignalfunction, are they LED's???

No problem, I could have assumed a Chevy, but the rest would have been a guess... :)
The mirror uses LEDs. There should be a module behind the mirror with two wires exiting. I would think cutting one would solve your problem. While it's not the same mirror, you can see the back of the mirrors from the previous generation's mirrors in this eBay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy-Suburban-Tahoe-Avalanche-GMC-GM - Signal- Mirrors_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33649QQihZ020QQitemZ300078819185QQrdZ1
It appears there is a green and yellowish wire going to the area where the LEDs for the singal are located. Maybe the wire colors are the same, maybe not, but you should have the idea.