Turn signals stopped working

Hey guys, I went away for a month and when I came back I started my 1997 S10 and the turn signals don't work. The green signals on the dash don't turn on and as well as the blinker bulbs outside. I thought it might be
the fuse but that looks fine. What can it be? Is there a relay? Do you think I need to replace the whole turn signal stick? Thanks. Lauren
probably just a flasher unit. Find it and plug in a new one. usually a round silver unit. You can turn the ignition key on to run(not start) and flip on the turn signal lever and if it works you can listen closely under the dash and hear the flasher unit going click click click. if it is quiet, not working or possibly the fuse is blown. old john