Tweeter problem - common problem

A lot of unwanted vibration in speaker...
Dealer put new "bolts" to fasten the tweeter down on my 2002 Avalanche; it had come loose. Said it was a common problem. I didn't
ask and the mech. rep. didn't elaborate so I didn't know whether he was referring to the Avalanche or Chevy trucks in general.
Tippy
Same problem on my 2002 Silverado 2500HD driver door tweeter (smaller Speaker)..
Anyone else
JJ

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:17:04 GMT, "JohnJ"

Apparently not! It has been nearly 3 weeks w/o a response.
Tippy