Twin stick shifter for NP203?

Age has definitely gotten the best of my factory shifter in my truck and I was wondering if anyone makes a "twin stick" shifter for a '79 GMC NP203? I've done some looking around and haven't been able to find one, but may not have been looking in the right spot....

TIA!

Jeremy

-- It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. -Albert Einstein

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers

sidewinder