Twin stick shifter for NP203?

Age has definitely gotten the best of my factory shifter in my truck and I was wondering if anyone makes a "twin stick" shifter for a '79 GMC NP203?
I've done some looking around and haven't been able to find one, but may not have been looking in the right spot....
TIA!
Jeremy
-- It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. -Albert Einstein
check the junk yards. I know I have seen one somewhere not too long ago here in idahell